Rants tag

Rants, ruminations, and rambling remarks from my mad, muddled, meandering mind.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

By the Skin of My Teeth

I am absolutely not going to skip another February completely (not my fault if you're not up to read it). Lots of stuff going on this month, though, including a business trip: four weeks of nine- and ten-hour days. I got back into TSW a bit, apparently just in time to witness the impending relaunch of the game, whatever that will mean. I don't think we have enough information at this stage to judge how that will work out, but I am interested to see. Of course, World of Warcraft is my priority, with Scooter and I getting our Dorf Shammy and Gnomelock into the upper sixties and the Blade's Edge Mountains of Outland, with a plan to head into Netherstorm as soon as we are able. I, for one, am eager to return to Azeroth and Northrend to face the Lich King's minions.
~~~~~~~~
Creative Commons License
This article from I Have Touched the Sky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. If you repost part or all of the work (for non-commercial purposes), please cite me as the author and include a link back to the blog.

Scooter proofreads almost all my articles before I post them, for which I am very grateful. However, any mistakes are mine and mine alone (unless otherwise noted). If you are reading this post through RSS or Atom feed—especially more than a couple hours after publication—I encourage you to visit the actual page, as I often make refinements after the fact. The mobile version also loses some of the original character of the piece due to simplified formatting.

4 comments:

  1. It's good to read you're still alive and playing, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yeah, I'm mostly lazy about posting. When I don't have ton of time, I'd prefer to play rather than to write about it.

      Delete
  2. It's great to see that you're back in The Secret World and doing the Tokyo storyline. My friends list has definitely been missing having LoneStarBelle and Dortmunder on it. Hope to see you in game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually been hard to find time to get in and play. February was a weird month.

      Delete